We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing to be held at the Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona, USA Septmber 25-28, 2016.
In addition to world-class speakers, tutorials, and exhibits, ICIP 2016 will feature an Innovation Program and Vision Technology Showcase focused on innovative vision technologies and fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and networking.
IEEE ICIP Recruiter Package:
- Post position at the IEEE ICIP 2016 website
- Access to conference
- Access to uploaded CVs
- One entry to student career luncheon on Monday 26 September 2016 with lunch provided
Some of the benefits enjoyed by recruiters during IEEE ICIP 2016 are:
- Promotion available through ICIP 2016 announcements, social network feeds, and website.
- Authors and attendees will be given the opportunity to upload their CVs to be shared among
interested recruiters for full-time, part-time, and consulting job opportunities.
Traditionally, ICIP attendees include over 200 graduate students nearing the end of their programs
of study, and more than 1000 experienced researchers/developers providing recruiters a great
opportunity to seek out highly qualified applicants.
- Another event promoting interactions between companies and senior graduate students will be the
Student Career Luncheon held at ICIP 2016.
Conference Dates: September 25-28, 2016
Expected number of delegates: 1200+ Engineers and Scientists
Early Registration (by August 30, 2016): $1,500 USD
Regular Registration (after August 30, 2016): $2,500 USD